Labels for Africa ColourControl is used on the Xeikons and is a cloud-based service that enables printers to offer repeatable and predictable colors and the best simulation of custom spot colors to their customers. It is a revolutionary methodology that excels in usability, speed and quality. In addition, operators need minimal training before they can start utilizing this service effectively.
The XeikonColorControl solution generates high quality ICC-profiles, with special prefixed settings, optimized for labels and packaging applications, document printing and book printing. Calculations are done on the web server and communicated within minutes.
- Quality control for ISO/Fogra
- Quality control for GRACol
- Quality control for RGB workflows
- Quality control for spot colors
- Verify offset and digital productions
- Process Corrected Aims
- Control strip generator
- Spot color database
Color management enables device optimization. With Xeikon ColorControl, it can be enabled with just one click. Users are able to fine-tune each specific device. As a cloud-based service, users always have access to the latest software version and developments.
- Device links
- Optimize color libraries
- ICC Neutralizer
- ICC Optimizer
- Toner consumption control
- Lowest common Denominator profiles
- Proofing profiles
- Profile editor
- Gamut controller
- MCPP (Multi Color Process Printing)
Data Analysis fits naturally within this workflow. Being a web based and database driven workflow, changes in hardware and/or software can be easily detected.
- Analytic reports (back office)
- Diagnostic reports (back office)
- Push notifications (back office)
- Management information reports